Dalkeith Thistle require a physio to support the first team players and coaching staff on match days.
Key tasks include:
- Helping to prepare players for matches (Saturday afternoon)
- Provide run-on cover during games
- Maintain the first aid kit and equipment
- Liaise with the Club Physiotherapist
- Attendance at training nights (Tuesday / Thursday) would be beneficial but not essential.
You should hold a relevant sports first aid qualification or be willing to undertake the SFA accredited course (provided by the club).
Club kit will be provided and basic expenses paid.
If interested please contact the club to discuss further:
Duncan Purdie (Secretary): 07919170821
Barclay Ewing (Chairman): 07795441113