The Dalkeith Thistle Lottery has been running for 5 years in its current format and continues to be a popular fund-raiser for the club.
The draw is made every Sunday at 1pm with the result announced on social media.
Tickets can be bought from the following outlets:
- HARROW HOTEL
- SALTERS INN
- DALKEITH MINERS CLUB
- CORNER POCKET
- BLACK BULL
- SHIP INN
- NEWBATTLE GOLF CLUB
1. Minimum Jackpot £50, increased by £50 each week until won.
2. In the event of two or more winners, jackpot will be shared.
3. Any week the jackpot is not won, tickets with 3 matched numbers will win £30 each.
4. Money will not be paid unless numbers are clearly marked.
5. Ticket stubs presented after draw are void.
6. Claims must be lodged with any member of lotto committee within 7 days of draw date.
7. Draw will take place weekly.
8. Ticket winners will be posted on website and local venues throughout Dalkeith.
9. The decision of the committee is final on all matters realting to the draw.
10. The jackpot will increase to a maximum of £5000. At this point a second jackpot will build up separately, increasing by £50 each week until the main jackpot is won.
Promoter: Mr. Tom Gilhooley
Registerd with Midlothian Council No.31